April 19, 2023 – The Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships Program 2023-2024 is now open to both Canadian and international researchers who have recently completed a PhD, a PhD-equivalent, or health professional degree.
- Program name: Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships
- Funding organization: Government of Canada
- Target audiences: Postdoctoral researchers’ who are Canadian citizens, permanent residents of Canada and foreign citizens
- Duration: 2 years (non-renewable)
- Benefits: $70,000 per year (taxable)
- Deadline: September 20, 2023 at 20:00 (EDT)
For more information, visit: https://banting.fellowships-bourses.gc.ca/en/home-accueil.html