The New Brunswick Express Entry Stream is designed for Foreign Nationals with the skills, education and work experience to contribute to New Brunswick’s economy, who are ready to live and work in New Brunswick and meet the requirements for each stage of the Express Entry Stream.
Enrolled in a New Brunswick publicly-funded post-secondary institution
- The applicant must be physically living in New Brunswick
- Proof of enrolment must be provided
- The applicant has a valid Canadian Study Permit; a pdf copy must be provided
- The applicant must have at minimum one year of previous work experience in a position that matches NOC Level 0, A, or B: NOC Code and employment letters must be provided
- The applicant must have valid language test scores (IELTS, CELPIP, TEF Canada, or TCF) with scores equivalent to CLB 7 in all four language competencies: test scores, and a pdf copy of these test results must be provided
- The applicant must have either a valid Canadian diploma or an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA), which attests to the minimum equivalent of a Canadian High School diploma: a pdf copy of the diploma or the ECA must be provided
BEFORE you submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) via the INB portal, send an email to Entree.Express.Entry@gnb.ca and include the following in your message:
- Proof of your enrolment in a New Brunswick post-secondary institution
- Your Federal Express Entry Profile Number (E00*******)
You will then receive specific instructions on how to properly submit your EOI.